Our team at All Tyres provide a professional brake fitting and replacement service to car and commercial vehicle owners.
When it comes to safety, no part of your vehicle is more important than the brakes. They should be inspected at least once a year to determine the condition of the hydraulic system and operating hardware.
While the entire braking system requires attention, the friction components (pads, shoes, rotors and drums) require constant attention because they wear down each time you apply your brakes.
Whether you are looking to replace your brake discs and pads or would just like them tested, our experienced engineers are available to ensure that your car is up and running again as soon as possible. Have a check below and familiarise yourself with common brake issues!
• The brake pedal can be depressed nearly to the floor.
• You hear a squealing noise when you apply the brakes.
• The vehicle pulls to one side if you apply the brakes.
• You feel a grinding or bumpy sensation as you stop.
• Static and dynamic content editing
In general, if there is something about your brakes that is making you uncomfortable, you should have them inspected by All Tyres.